Prescott Bike Festival
Opening Times: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Prescott Speed Hill ClimbDownload Printable Event Guide
The Prescott Bike Festival is set to be a great day out for all the family.
Often hailed as the “Start of the Season” Motorcycle Festival, the event will once again take place on Sunday 12th April at Prescott Hill Climb, home of the prestigious Bugatti Owners Club in Gotherington, near Cheltenham.
A great day out:
This year there’s more than ever for families and biker enthusiasts to see and do, with a whole range of activities including:
- Celebrity Appearances:
This year there will be a whole of range of well-known celebrities including –
Carl Fogarty – 2014 winner of the TV series I’m a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here and 4 times WBSK champion
Chris Hodgson – 9 times British Supermoto champion
John Reynolds – former three times British Superbike champion
Andy Fordham (The Viking) – former World Darts champion
Charley Boorman – round the world advernturer and star of The Long Way Round
Richard Cooper and plenty of others!
Bands include 1950s-inspired rockabilly band, Josie and the Outlaw as well as Redhouse and Sons of the Delta (you even get the chance to join in with the bands).
This includesThe Dave Coates Stunt Show
Thrilling Passenger Rides:
Visitors will get the chance to choose a ride in a whole selection of extraordinary and exciting vehicles with an expert. These will include a Formula One Side Car Outfit and a selection of vintage motorbikes, including a Morgan Three Wheeler, a Watsonian Squire Sidecar Outfit or even the Grinnall Scorpion!
A Kids Zone:
There will be plenty of activities to keep your children busy at the event. These will include a bouncy castle, electric go-karts and even a giant slide!
For the biker enthusiasts amongst you:
Prescott Bike Festival 2015 offers plenty for motorcycle enthusiasts and promises to give you the unique opportunity to get up close with a whole range of historic, classic and race bikes.
Even better, you will actually be able to watch (hear and smell) these bikes in action as they run up the historic hill climb course. While there are too many biker entries to mention in this guide, here are a couple that you won’t want to miss:
- A prototype 1927 Velocette KSS 350cc – affectionately known by enthusiasts across the world as ‘Spring-Heeled Jack’, the only one ever built at Hall Green, Birmingham.
- A 1959 Norton Dominator 650DD Special.
- A 1962 Honda RC163 250cc 4-cylinder racer replica, as ridden by Jim Redman and Mike Hailwood.
- The iconic 1962 BSA Rocket Gold Star 650cc (a genuine original), 1 of only 1,370 built.
- A 1963 Norton Manx Reverse Head 350cc, built by Ray Petty.
- A rare 1967 Triumph TR6c Street Scrambler 650cc built exclusively for the California market – and it goes as good as it looks!
- There will also be 100 trade stands at the show including many new exhibitors for 2015, including a dealer zone, many motorcycle clubs and demo areas.
- You will also get the chance to visit the Mike West Racing Paddock to see an impressive array of famous and iconic race bikes
All proceeds from the event will go to The Nationwide Association of Blood Bikes and Severn Freewheelers.
Food will be available throughout the day
Free parking is available
There are toilet facilities throughout the site
There are cloakrooms adjacent to the Main Entrance. Visitors can store bags, coats, motorcycle gear, and helmets for a small donation to the charity.
Parking is free and allocated on arrival. Strictly no overnight parking is allowed on the site.
Disabled parking is available, but cannot be pre-booked.
Bugatti Owners Club
Prescott Speed Hill Climb
Gotherington, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire