Kickback – The National Custom Bikeshow
Dates: 28/03/2015 - 29/03/2015
Opening Times: 10 am - 5:30 pm
Stoneleige ParkDownload Printable Event Guide
KICKBACK is all about showcasing the ever-changing and dynamic custom biking scene.
It will contain an action-packed day full of events and attractions, including:
- A full exhibition of custom bikes, dealers, suppliers and a showcase display which is open from 10 am-5pm.
- Over 150 custom bikes on display
- Get the chance to meet the builders
- A full stunt show
- Live Music on the Saturday
- An awards ceremony on the Sunday
*Note – For the Saturday, only visitors with “Weekender Wristbands” will be able to enter the music venue, bar and restaurant from 6 pm onwards.
KICKBACK to host the Custom Bike Building National Championships
The organisers of this years show are also very pleased to announce the Custom Bike Building National Championships, a competition for all custom bike engineers, designers and builders to show off their bike-building talents on a national platform.
– It is the perfect chance for all nonprofessionals and young builders to shine.
KICKBACK WILL BE TELEVISED –
- This will be featured in the new TV series – The Motorbike Show on ITV4
Saturday – Day pass – £10.00
Sunday – Day pass – £10.00
Weekender Special – £15.00
Children under 16 – £5.00
Children under 5 – Free
Fore more information on ticket pricing, click here
Full List Of Attractions
Full List Of Exhibitors
There will be a licensed bar and a cafe available for visitors.
- 30,000 car parking spaces – Free
- Wi-Fi throughout the venue
- Good transport access
- Toilet Facilities
There will be camping and camper van facilities
Camping Prices are as follows:
- Tent without electric hook-ups – £8.00
- Tent with electric hook-ups – £10.00
- Caravans without hook-ups – £15.00
- Caravans with electric-ups- £18.00
Free parking (bikes can park right by the main hall)
The Address Of The Venue Is –
Directions To Stoneleigh By Car
If you are coming from London –
Leave the M40 at junction 15 and head onto the A46 towards Coventry.
From here simply follow the signs to Stoneleigh Park’s main entrance.
Sat-Nav Details – Enter the postcode – CV8 2LG
From the M1 (Northbound)
Leave the M1 at junction 17 and join the M45 towards Coventry. Look for the signs that say A45 Coventry and stay on the A445 until you reach the A46 Warwick.
Once you are on the A46 follow the signs to Stoneleigh Park’s main entrance.
Local Companies To Call A Taxi
Allen Taxis – 02476 555 555
Coventry Taxis – 02476 688 819
Trinity Taxis – 02476 999 999
Sky Cabs – 02476 444 448
Travelling By Train
From London –
There is a train you can take from Euston to Coventry services every 30 minutes.
Alternatively Marylebone station to Warwick Parkway also happens every 30 minutes.
*Note – From both Coventry station and Warwick Parkway station, you will still need to take a taxi to the venue.