Donnington Historic Festival
Dates: 02/05/2015 - 04/05/2015
Gates Open - 7:30 am
Circuit Activity Starts : 09:10 am
Ends: 7:30 pm
Donington ParkEvent Website
Whether you’re a long-time enthusiast or have never seen a historic racing car in action before, you’ll find plenty to entertain you at the Donington Historic Festival.
After just four years the event is already firmly established as a major fixture on the international historic racing calendar, attracting many thousands of spectators, hundreds of world-class historic racing cars and huge numbers of classic car club displays.
Apart from watching iconic cars battle it out on the race track, spectators also have the luxury to wander the race paddocks to get up-close and personal with lots of iconic cars and the stars that drive them.
Other entertainment includes:
- Legendary Group B rally cars
- Autojumble and memorabilia stalls
- Cafés, bars and food outlets
- Extensive club displays of classic cars from the dozens of car clubs that will be part of the festival.
- Single day advance – Saturday, Sunday or Monday single day tickets – £20 each (£25 on the day)
- 2 day advance – Saturday + Sunday or Sunday + Monday – £32 each (£40 on the day)
- 3 day advance weekend – Saturday, Sunday + Monday – £45 each (62 on the day)
- Children under 15 go free if accompanied with a paying adult
Note – Advance ticket sales end on 29th April 2015
Car parking is free and there is plenty of parking available at the circuit
Disabled spectators who are going, will be given a spare ticket for their carer at the gate
If you are looking for accommodation nearby, click here
Animals are not permitted at the event, except for guide dogs