Disabled Drivers Motor Show 2014
Friday 3rd October – Doors open at 10am - 5pm
Saturday 4th October – Doors open at 10am – 5pm
Royal Dublin Society (RDS)
Merrion Road Ballsbridge
The Disabled Drivers Motor Show is totally free and a great day out for all the family. This event provides the perfect opportunity to discover everything you need to know about motoring with limited mobility.
- There will be a conference on Friday 3rd, discussion topics including:
- financial supports available
- medical fitness to drive
- driving and the elderly
- For children – there will be extra activities which include face painting and Giggles the clown! (Saturday only from 1pm – 4pm)
- There will also be a free prize draw to win an iPad mini or weekend away for 2 people in Ireland
- Tea/Coffee, including hot and cold meals will be available to purchase from the Inspire Café located adjacent to the Shelbourne Hall
- Assistance dogs are also available and permitted at the event
For further information about attending the event, contact Richard by:
Phone – 087 7983709
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
There will be free parking available if you have an EU parking card (blue badge).
The RDS will however charge €6 for non-car holders.
Free mobility scooter and wheelchair loan
For people who will require a scooter or a wheelchair these would be available to hire for free – simply visit this site (www.shopmobility.ie) for more.
For full information on how to reach the venue, there are detailed directions available from the venue website – click here.